Join our team as a web designer and help us create amazing websites for our clients. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing innovative and visually stunning websites that accurately reflect our clients’ brand identities.
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Designing engaging and responsive website and landing pages
• Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
• Ensure seamless user experience by conducting comprehensive tests and providing feedback for issue-free launch
• Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
• Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
• Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
• Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Min 1+ years’ professional (paid) web design experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or 3+ years’ additional experience
• Knowledge of backend technology (PHP or Python) is a plus
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems, Like WordPress, Drupal etc.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.