The Graphic Designer profile includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, banners for social media ads, exhibitions, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in acreative field
2. Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Minimum of one years experience in graphic design
5. Attention to detail
6. Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
7. Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
8. Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print & web
9. Experience with both print & digital media